- The very first hire in LIFT99 Kyiv, managing the direction and plans according to the information that comes in from the executive team from Estonia.
- Managing and hiring the whole LIFT99 Kyiv team.
- Representing LIFT99 Kyiv during events and presentations.
- Finding new members for the community, interviewing, signing contracts, and creating invoices.
- Reporting monthly about members and revenues to LIFT99’s board.
- Communicating with marketing, design, web, and partnerships.
- Maintaining relationships with accounting and services from suppliers.
- For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
- IT world background. You have worked in IT companies. You are passionate about technologies, startups and the community. You have knowledge about the main players, the challenges and the situation of IT market in Kyiv and Ukraine.
- Excellent language skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian (spoken and written). Any other language is always a bonus.
- Experience in managing people. We need you to build the site and the team from scratch, and you need to have the leadership skills and the drive to improve them.
- An understanding of finance.
- An independent mind and the spirit of a team player. Cooperation is the key to success.
- An outgoing personality. Confidence on the stage is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Digital literacy.
- Volunteer experience - that’s a big plus.
- Undying love for dogs.
We are looking for an energetic person who’s excited to lead the mission of putting Ukraine on the global startup map. Cultural fit into the team is a must - the person should share our values, work ethics, and the drive to bring a change into the startup ecosystem. In addition to the mission worth standing for, this job offers the coolest working environment, international colleagues and connections, flexible working hours, and much more.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. Our next stop is Ukraine - the space in Kyiv will open its doors in the beginning of 2019. And we need a team, starting with the Ukrainian Office Team Lead, in charge of building up the next generation of Ukrainian startup community.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
Sounds interesting? Please submit your application here.
Deadline for applications is August 5th.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. Our next stop is Ukraine — the space in Kyiv will open its doors in the beginning of 2019.