- Brand management of LIFT99 in Ukraine - developing and executing brand messages and communication, raising brand awareness.
- Content management for Ukrainian site - creating, curating, and editing the written content for LIFT99’s blog, web, and elsewhere; producing and managing the production and distribution of visual and audio content for LIFT99; developing relationships with other platforms and partners for content and inbound marketing opportunities.
- Social media management - daily management on all LIFT99's social media accounts connected with Ukrainian site. Experience in running public/professional social media accounts is a big plus.
- Public relations - media monitoring and communication with journalists and the public.
- General marketing - working closely together with LIFT99 Kyiv team to support LIFT99’s events, campaigns. hubs, and software.
- Works closely together with LIFT99 International team to support the messages and vision of LIFT99.
- For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
- 3+ years of experience in content management / marketing / PR.
- Excellent spoken and written English, Russian and Ukrainian. Any other language is always a bonus.
- IT world background - you have worked in IT companies and you are passionate about technologies, startups and the community. You have a good understanding of the main players, challenges and the situation of the IT market in Kyiv and Ukraine.
- Helpful, organized, proactive and precise in your work.
- Great communication skills and a cheerful personality.
- Professional social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
We are looking for a self-driven person, excited to put Ukraine on the global startup map. Cultural fit into the team is a must - the person should share our values, work ethics, and the drive to bring a change into the startup ecosystem. In addition to the mission worth standing for, this job offers the coolest working environment, international colleagues and connections, flexible working hours, and much more.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. LIFT99 is coming to Ukraine and will open its doors in Kyiv in the beginning of 2019. Therefore, we're already on the search for a Marketing Specialist who’d build up the next generation of Ukrainian startup community.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
Sounds interesting? Please submit your application here.
Deadline for applications is August 5th.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. Our next stop is Ukraine — the space in Kyiv will open its doors in the beginning of 2019.