- Onboarding new community members to LIFT99 Kyiv.
- Finding out the needed scope and providing trainings for the current LIFT99 members.
- Mapping the expectations of the members and their personal growth.
- Implementing the ways to analyse and use the data to prepare an individual growth program for the members.
- Implementing the experiments for personal and individual growth of members.
- For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
- IT world background. You are interested in technologies and the IT market in Kyiv and Ukraine.
- You need to be a “people’s person” - approachable, attentive and caring; someone people love to talk to.
- You know how to establish trustful relationships, you are great at doing meaningful 1-1s, and figuring out someone’s motivations, as well as professional and personal aspirations.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Russian and Ukrainian is mandatory. Any other language is always a bonus.
- Helpful, organized, proactive and precise in your work.
- Great communication skills and a cheerful personality.
- Dog lover.
We are looking for a self-driven person, excited to put Ukraine on the global startup map. Cultural fit into the team is a must - the person should share our values, work ethics, and the drive to bring a change into the startup ecosystem. In addition to the mission worth standing for, this job offers the coolest working environment, international colleagues and connections, flexible working hours, and much more.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. LIFT99 is coming to Ukraine and will open its doors in Kyiv in the beginning of 2019. Therefore, we're already looking for a Community Manager who’d build up the next generation of Ukrainian startup community.
This is a full-time job, based in Kyiv. For the onboarding, our new team member will spend at least one month in Tallinn, Estonia.
Sounds interesting? Please submit your application here.
Deadline for applications is August 5th.
LIFT99 is an Estonian-born concept of startup and creative space, for startups and startup-minded people. Our next stop is Ukraine — the space in Kyiv will open its doors in the beginning of 2019.