Your first 3 month:
- Meet your teammates and let them explain to you how the product works in detail
- Take your time to explore how we scope tickets
- Think about different ways on how the the requirements process could be improved
- Take ownership to scope your first task from scratch
- Increase the workload in parallel to your product knowledge to completely own the requirements process at the beginning of the quarter
- You have at least 2 years of business analysis experience in the IT company.
- You love to work with engineers and not afraid to regularly communicate with them, write clear and thought-out user scenarios.
- You think far beyond the feature or the screen and never forget about the connection of a solution to the whole product and possible technical limitations.
- Epics in Jira, mind maps and customer journeys make you excited, not bored.
- You have a proven record of scoping large stories that were sliced into smaller features.
- You can collect feedback and requests from different sources and turn it into a story.
- You never forget about users. The problem we’re trying to solve for the customer is always a part of your scope.
- Sometimes well-shown is better than well-said, so you know how to visualize customer flow.
- You’re fluent in written English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with SQL, Tableau and Sketch
- Certification in Business Analysis
- Ambition to own the product in the future
- Technical background as QA Engineer and/or Developer
What we offer:
- Become an owner of the requirements process for the product that drives sales for Hotels.com, Udacity and Masterclass, to name a few.
- Get an experience working with the real high-load: 30000RPM, 25+ AWS EC2 Servers 99.95% uptime, 1.5 Tb Sharded MySQL Database.
- Be free to share your experience at conferences and media. We’d love to see your personal brand grow.
- Enjoy the culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments. Don’t like to be surprised by unexpected news? We neither.
- Make your voice really be heard. Everyone is open for ideas and feedback at Talkable.
- Surround yourself with really talented peers. Our CEO raised $71M for his previous company at sold another one to Cisco. Sounds like a great reason to meet each other, isn’t?
- Learn something every day. Weekly English lessons with native speakers, conferences, books are only a small part of the list.
- Be well-paid and become a part of the generous stock policy.
- Meet your colleagues on the business trips to San Francisco, and be ready to welcome them on the trips to Ukraine.
Talkable is a San Francisco-based SaaS referral marketing platform that works with e-commerce businesses such as TOMS shoes, Hotels.com, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Talkable is a fast-growing profitable company. We believe in complete transparency, informing employees about all areas of the business, from operational costs to sales earnings, in order to keep everyone in the know and working toward the same goal. We’re passionate about building awesome culture and our mission statement is to help cool companies grow.
- 1.5 Tb Sharded MySQL Database
- Uptime: 99.95%
- 25+ AWS EC2 Servers
- High-load application (30000RPM)
- Ruby on Rails — ~120000 lines of code in app/
- 40+ AWS EC2 Servers