You will be working on a project that helps more than 1 Million customers to deal with contract management tasks, avoid different bureaucracy issues and save their nerves :)
- You have experience with Ruby and Rails;
- You have worked with Single Page Applications in the past;
- You feel comfortable working by yourself and taking ownership;
- You have good spoken/written English (B2 level).
This is how it starts
You do have a bunch of contracts, like phone, electricity, Internet, insurance, gym, etc. Have you ever tried to cancel or negotiate any of them? We are sure your experience was bad. Our mission is to fix that. We free our customers from dealing with contract management tasks so that they can enjoy the things that matter. More than 1 Million customers relied on our Client services, and for Us, that’s just the beginning.
- We have an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment;
- We have a number of Ruby and Elixir projects;
- Our stack run on AWS;
- We use Terraform and Packer to build our infrastructure;
- We embrace Continuous Integration.
• check details here
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department
We are a technology company based in Krakow and Lublin that specializes in implementing high tech innovations, web and mobile development as well as enterprise solutions for international clients.
We support digitization in areas such as Cloud Computing, Data Science, IoT and DevOps. We work on projects related to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data.
Professional development of our employees is supported by Codete Self Development Plan.
We give you opportunity of international assignments, business trips, trainings and possibility of project and technology shift. Together we’re building the best place to work. We are always open to hear your feedback and support your own ideas.