- Identify, source and engage candidates (freelancers)
- Your main focus will be on search and selection, including direct search and headhunting
- Negotiating potential candidates
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates’ evaluation and presentation
- Screening candidate’s resumes and job applications
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of talent and supply of qualified candidates for critical roles
- Interact with hot/potential candidates and keep contact with pool for quick reaction in case of priority request
- Draft and send recruiting emails to freelancers
- Pre-screen and interview candidates to define skills, knowledge, and experience according to position requirements
- Maintain the database of freelancers
- Promote our employer brand/projects/vacancies and cooperation with freelancers
- 1+ year of experience in recruitment at international companies or recruitment agencies
- Skills in candidates search and selection including direct search and headhunting
- Understanding of technologies in the IT Industry
- Good knowledge of IT market, its players, salary ranges
- Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- English level — Intermediate and above• Ability to lead full cycle recruitment process smoothly and quickly
- Ability to do negotiations with management
Brainberry invites IT Recruiter for long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Kiev, Ukraine. You will have the opportunity to be a part of the team of an international IT Company.
Brainberry is an organization that employs enthusiastic people in all areas of design, development, engineering, operations etc. We are always looking for individuals with skill sets in design, development, testing, sales and marketing, HR, etc. Whatever your skills, you can bring them “to the table” and build on them while you work in collaboration with an amazing team of enthusiasts.
But not only highly developed skills are things we are interested at. Motivation, enthusiasm and team play are appreciated as well.
- No bureaucracy;
- Work in the young, friendly and supportive team
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the office near the metro station
- The family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary and paid vacation
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie, and football watching in the office)
- Coffee, tea, cakes, candies, and lunch in the office
We are a global team of developers, project leaders, support staff and more. We are a young, but a forward thinking company with head office in Canada and Service Delivery Office in Ukraine. Our skills and customer service acumen are truly unmatched. We are proud to deliver IT outsourcing/outstaffing services to companies worldwide.