- Maintain and support the whole cycle of the HR processes
- Work closely with the HR Director in the prescription and implementation of HR-procedures
- Supervise the adaptation period of newcomers
- Communicate with the managerial team and all unit employees on a regular basis
- Conduct 1:1 meetings and Exit Interviews
- Take part in the performance review process, education and development plans
- Help in solving problems in the teams (communications, processes)
- Strengthen and support the company’s internal HR brand and internal communications
- Experience in Human Resources Management (1+ years in the IT sphere)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Understanding of the coaching practices
- Relationship management, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of data
Waverley Software is looking for an HR manager who has the vision to see beyond the position and is always there for people who need your expert assistance and guidance. Our team consists of HR and Recruitment professionals who are dedicated to what they do. We need a perfect-matching member to work for a common goal, be extremely honest with yourself, your team, your colleagues. You’ll be working in close collaboration with HR Director in order to maintain our friendly atmosphere.
At Waverley we:
- are based in Silicon Valley, have offices in Lviv and Kharkiv
- learn from the best (73% of our engineers are Senior)
- apply the latest technologies, try out the trends
- see the world (while travelling to our US or Europe-based clients)
- use the most state-of-the-art equipment (all workstations are fully customized)
- lead a healthy lifestyle (we care about our employees)
- work from our most comfortable places (still preserving the cosy spot in the office)
Waverley is a multinational software engineering company with the Californian roots and American heart. Our development centers, spreading to Eastern Europe and SouthEast Asia, provide the exceptional nuance-filled software development services to the innovative and industry-leading companies in Silicon Valley and beyond.
With the history of working with such giants as Mozilla, Toyota and Vodafone, we maintain the degree of excellence in everything we do. Our elite teams of senior software engineers deliver refined and elegant solutions to the most demanding clients requiring latest, most ground-breaking technologies.
To ensure the comfort of our employees, we provide a choice in terms of:
— the workplace (ability to work from any place that inspires: be it a cosy office spot or a tropical paradise, traveling to any of our locations or visiting our Silicon Valley-based clients)
— the tools (customized workstations and state-of-the-art technologies)
— the opportunities (ability to grow, learn and move forward)
Join the elite team of Waverley engineers.
Check our job openings and find a position that would make your heart leap: https://waverleysoftware.com/careers/