- Grow new marketing-qualified leads, optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through various channels.
- Management of all marketing resources including freelancers, designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Record & maintain all activity in our marketing CRM system.
- Educational marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Build and Manage Wyzoo’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve Wyzoo’s and our educational material’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Utilize paid marketing strategies, online pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-acquisition campaigns to help grow and scale organic inbound marketing efforts.
- Content marketing skills; ability to create, publish and distribute educational materials online, for a targeted audience.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and corporate and campaign deadlines.
- Deep digital marketing knowledge; SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics, Google Ads/Adwords), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.).
- Ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- English proficiency; effective written and verbal communication skills.
Wyzoo is a decision enablement and decision management technology company focused on helping clients improve their marketing results. We deploy human intelligence, assisted by machine learning, to make the complex marketing and technology world easy, transparent, and ultimately more profitable. Some of Wyzoo’s capabilities:
- Professional services / BI
- We identify and map marketing decisions
- Generate marketing intelligence
- Predictive modeling
- Customer segmentation / audience selection
DNA325 creates teams that are aimed at transforming the future of digital markets and increase business efficiency.
We specialize in setting up new businesses and providing operational, recruitment and HR services for international companies in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. From initial company/branch/subsidiary formation to ensuring successful running of your business – we are here to provide local support for global success. The value of our company is that we have assembled a team of practitioners with 10+ years in strategic management, human resources development, coaching and selection of exclusive personnel for digital and mobile.
DNA325 is proud of its Innovation hub – internal IT department which empowers us with our own innovations in selection and audit of personnel, market intelligence and data processing. We speak the same language and know how to build a successful team with its values and maximum efficiency.