We\'re looking for an experienced, energetic and result-oriented Technical Project Manager who will take on the management of key in-house project with the goal of delivering on time, within budget and within scope.
About the project: the team is supporting & developing 7 high-load websites and services, using the scrum methodology with 2 weeks\' sprints and git flow.
Team structure: Development team of 3 Backend developers; 3 FrontEnd developers, 2 QA engineers.
Development team closely collaborate with marketing, sales & content team (5 team members).
As a project manager you will be involved both in development and non development projects ( we have an in-house sales & content team).
- Collaborate with business, product management, engineering, and other teams to define projects and features;
- Develop road map/long term plan for the project to cover all business and operation processes and areas of the project;
- Monitor, analyze performance of the system features developed within project and correspondence to business goals and needs;
- Define, document and present projects and features from the high-level perspective;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to management;
- Work with product management to agree on production schedules;
- Route work between all responsible people in all stages of development;
- Convey project changes and updates to appropriate team members ;
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing according to plan;
- Optimization processes when it is necessary ;
- Monitor scope creep and re-scopes projects if necessary;
- Teamwork — knowing how to listen, share, cooperate and learn together as a team ;
- Ability to articulate expectations — define expectation to the team and expectations on your deliverables to your management ;
- Be direct, do not overpromise and under deliver ;
- 5+ years of proven experience in the IT sphere, 3+ of them running development projects and teams in the role of Project Manager;
- Strong technical background/understanding (great plus: previous work experience as Developer / QA / Technical Analyst etc) - proven knowledge of the websites development process. Understand the differences between the prototype and design, know what frontend/ backend and API are, and so on;
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle processes and technologies in web projects;
- The ability to elaborate on ideas and product requirements, explain technical concepts in logic & simple way both to tech & non - tech people;
- Solid experience with task-tracking systems as Jira/Trello etc
- Manage complex cross-functional teams deliverables;
- Proven ability to deliver in a changing environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent writing and speaking English;
- Experience in project management role in Product company
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- High level of self-sufficiency;
- Strong leadership and a good sense of people management skills are very important. Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills with an ability to motivate teams and deliver results;
- Results oriented and attentive to details;
- Flexibility, multitasking;
- Out of the box thinking and ability to find non-standard solutions;
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate info between top/mid/low levels in a proper way;
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Stress-resistance; ability to work in frequently changing conditions;
- Proactive approach to problem solving;
Ortnec - an international IT product company engaged in multi-projects in the field of affiliate marketing and software development
Benefits & Perks:
- No bureaucracy;
- Ambitious profitable project with adequate management;
- Career and professional growth;
- Cool team and enjoyable working environment;
- Full relocation support to Cyprus (Limassol);
- Amazing office near the seaside in the city centre;
- Medical health insurance and Sport program;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), personal days and sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- School/kindergarten programme for employees\' kids;
- Non-boring corporate events, unlimited cookies & fresh Cyprus fruits:)
Международная компания, более 10 лет работающая на рынке партнерских программ (affiliate marketing). Наш главный офис находится в США, а офисы разработки разбросаны по всему миру, в том числе в России, Украине и на Кипре (Ortnec Services Ltd).
Мы не работаем на аутсорс, а пишем свой внутренний продукт, качеством и функционалом которого гордимся. Мы создаем свою CRM-систему с использованием самых современных web-технологий, применяем передовые паттерны проектирования и нещадно избавляемся от кода, который морально устарел.
Мы приглашаем людей, готовых переехать на Кипр (самостоятельно или с семьей) влиться в нашу дружную команду. Мы ищем людей, способных иметь собственное мнение и тех, кто не боится его предъявлять. У нас есть возможности дать проявиться вашему таланту, если вы его еще не закопали в рутине.