- Create and maintain major parts of the application using the Unity development platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Designers, data scientists, product managers, project managers, and more) to create Yousician’s flagship product.
- You love to code in C# or have extensive experience in similar languages.
- You have experience in building user interfaces, preferably for mobile applications.
- You are familiar with developing products available on multiple platforms (e.g. Xamarin, Android, iOS).
- You are experienced in working with Git and web APIs.
- Familiarity with Unity, dependency injection, reactive extensions, and automated testing is a bonus.
- You learn fast, work independently and get things done.
- You\'ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You\'ll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- The team has lots of perks and quirks: daily pull-up sessions, bonus for sports & culture, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand, Tenerife, Bali and Curacao work-retreats.
Matchmaking developers with Finnish game companies.
Games Factory Talents helps matching developers with IT and game companies. The team has a track record of organizing successful recruitment events, leading to hired developers for the Finnish game industry.
Our key talent attraction activities are IT and Games Job Fairs, matchmaking developers to Finnish game companies and outstaffing developers for fixed-term projects. We have an ever-growing GDPR compliant database of developers.
Games Factory Talents is a brand operated by We Got Talent Oy, a joint venture formed by Finnish Game Day and Games Factory.
We are looking for programmers, developers, engineers, designers, artists, analysts, producers, QA engineers, etc. And we value each candidate.