- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test, and deploy jobs for the Engineering team
- Extend the build system for new application initiatives if/when needed
- Take ownership of core automation tools such as Jenkins and Github
- Expand and develop our testing pipeline to include multiple levels of test runs and automated checks
- Experience of building build, test, and deployment pipelines with relevant tools such as Jenkins and GitHub.
- Knowledge of mobile software lifecycle and continuous integration practices. Prior experience with publishing applications to commercial App Stores such as Apple App Store and Google Play is extremely helpful
- Strong experience scripting in Python and Bash.
- Experience with Gradle, CMake, Fastlane, Jenkins Pipelines, Unity
- Virtualization and container technologies (e.g., Anka, VirtualBox, Docker)
- Deployment scripts and release engineering experience
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: daily pull-up sessions, bonus for sports & culture, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand, Tenerife, Bali and Curacao work-retreats.
Matchmaking developers with Finnish game companies.
Games Factory Talents helps matching developers with IT and game companies. The team has a track record of organizing successful recruitment events, leading to hired developers for the Finnish game industry.
Our key talent attraction activities are IT and Games Job Fairs, matchmaking developers to Finnish game companies and outstaffing developers for fixed-term projects. We have an ever-growing GDPR compliant database of developers.
Games Factory Talents is a brand operated by We Got Talent Oy, a joint venture formed by Finnish Game Day and Games Factory.
We are looking for programmers, developers, engineers, designers, artists, analysts, producers, QA engineers, etc. And we value each candidate.