- Write SQL queries to analyse data.
- Work on revenue related analyses and investigations e.g. calculating churn rates, customer lifetime value, presenting temporal trends, analysing and concluding growth-related A/B tests.
- Provide support to the team in terms of data analysis and help make informed decisions.
- Design and create visualizations to present actionable insights related to data sets and business questions.
- Build dashboards and create reports.
- Drive systematisation of internal dashboards and reporting.
- Nice to haves Python / R experience.
- Experience in data and business analyses in a B2C software/game/e-commerce company.
- Data, statistics, and analytical skills with an excellent grasp of SQL.
- Advanced skills in data visualization.
- Experience with dashboarding platforms, such as tableau.
- Experience with using third party reports is strongly preferred.
- You have a strong analytical mindset.
- You love to use data to drive decision making by identifying patterns, anomalies and opportunities.
- You are great at summarizing and communicating data insights to stakeholders.
- Experience in working with subscription-based business analysis is a big plus.
- You\\\'ll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You\\\'ll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- We have lots of perks and quirks: jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand, Tenerife, Bali and Curacao work-retreats.
Matchmaking developers with Finnish game companies.
Games Factory Talents helps matching developers with IT and game companies. The team has a track record of organizing successful recruitment events, leading to hired developers for the Finnish game industry.
Our key talent attraction activities are IT and Games Job Fairs, matchmaking developers to Finnish game companies and outstaffing developers for fixed-term projects. We have an ever-growing GDPR compliant database of developers.
Games Factory Talents is a brand operated by We Got Talent Oy, a joint venture formed by Finnish Game Day and Games Factory.
We are looking for programmers, developers, engineers, designers, artists, analysts, producers, QA engineers, etc. And we value each candidate.