- Research, develop, implement and optimize algorithms and software solutions to solve complex computational vision challenges
- Take responsibility during all stages of the project, from target definitions to implementation and productization
- Influence hardware selections and systems specifications to drive forward optimal solutions
- Define metrics for system and algorithm performance
- Design relevant API’s and interfaces to other software components
- Optimize existing solutions to gain the best possible performance
- MSc or Ph.D. degree in a relevant area (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics) or equivalent expertise
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: SLAM, dense mapping, 3D scene reconstruction, feature (eye, pose, gesture, object) tracking, image segmentation, scene understanding, 3D/mesh model compression
- Experience in dealing with multi-sensor, multi-modal, multi-camera systems
- Fluent in C/C++ with minimum of 6 years of experience as primary development language
- Track record of shipping working code and solutions based on your contributions
- Team player, ability to perform in cross functional teams and to share knowledge to others
- Good communication skills in English
- The possibility to see into the future of computing by taking part in creating the new state of art in mixed reality experiences
- A startup culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- The possibility to select the tools and methods you want to use to do your job effectively
- Competitive salary and reward plan to share the success
- Premium employee medical coverage with life insurance and disability benefits
- Office located right in the middle of downtown Helsinki
Matchmaking developers with Finnish game companies.
Games Factory Talents helps matching developers with IT and game companies. The team has a track record of organizing successful recruitment events, leading to hired developers for the Finnish game industry.
Our key talent attraction activities are IT and Games Job Fairs, matchmaking developers to Finnish game companies and outstaffing developers for fixed-term projects. We have an ever-growing GDPR compliant database of developers.
Games Factory Talents is a brand operated by We Got Talent Oy, a joint venture formed by Finnish Game Day and Games Factory.
We are looking for programmers, developers, engineers, designers, artists, analysts, producers, QA engineers, etc. And we value each candidate.