- integrating yourself within the company;
- implement the plan of the quality of customer support 85%+;
- build technical expertise in our CRM.
- spoken and written English level no lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- desire to build a career as Customer Support Representative;
- you know how to prioritize and effectively multitask;
- you know how to work under pressure and make sensible decisions;
- you know how to get along with anyone and resolve conflicts with minimal losses;
- you can provide turnkey solutions and find the best way out in case of force majeure;
- emotional stability.
- work experience as customer support.
- education is an important part of the workflow and the culture of our company;
- we are result-oriented - each team member has KPIs and +30% bonus is applied upon their fulfillment;
- we provide an opportunity to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
- we have a corporate library and speakings clubs;
- the schedule is flexible - we mix 3 shifts (7:00 - 15:00; 15:00 - 23:00; 23:00 - 7:00), 2 night shifts per week are required;
- the company provides a reimburse for a taxi to morning and from night shift and pays for 12 days of sick leave per year;
- we like to have board games together and spend active weekends;
- unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza day;
- our office is located in 5 minutes walk from Palats Sporty or Ploscha Lva Tolstogo metro stations. Send your CV to Telegram @MariaDexDigital and we will discuss the details :)
DexDigital is a product IT company that creates and promotes content in Western markets for more than 3 years now.
Our primary focuses lie within product development and implementation, outstanding marketing and customer experience. We are not a service or outsourcing company — we have our own product line which we maintain on all of the levels.