- A strong experience in mobile development, either natively on iOS or with Flutter as a cross-platform environment. Preferably both. Keen eye on great design, UX and good overall understanding of modern mobile development and different programming paradigms (REST/GraphQL APIs…)
- Have a demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods
- Don’t get scared if the project requires you to get familiar with e.g. web or backend development or something else outside your core competence
- Fluent written skills in English
- A problem-solving and delivery-focused self-starter
- A proactive attitude and excellent organizational skills
You can be a part of building a global, next-generation home decor game.
You will be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
You will have a possibility to work remotely and maintain a great work-life balance
We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation
Matchmaking developers with Finnish game companies.
Games Factory Talents helps matching developers with IT and game companies. The team has a track record of organizing successful recruitment events, leading to hired developers for the Finnish game industry.
Our key talent attraction activities are IT and Games Job Fairs, matchmaking developers to Finnish game companies and outstaffing developers for fixed-term projects. We have an ever-growing GDPR compliant database of developers.
Games Factory Talents is a brand operated by We Got Talent Oy, a joint venture formed by Finnish Game Day and Games Factory.
We are looking for programmers, developers, engineers, designers, artists, analysts, producers, QA engineers, etc. And we value each candidate.