- Control development processes and plan project development
- Create and evaluate core gameplay concepts for hyper casual games
- Communicate with heads and managers of the UA, BI and Marketing departments
- Improve the game quality at all the development stages
- Good understanding of mobile games market
- Deep understanding of hyper casual games market is a great advantage
- Portfolio of released and commercially successful projects
- 1+ year of experience working in a similar position in game projects
- Ability to set goals clearly and to focus on the results
- English language skills are welcomed
Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of entertainment-focused apps and games with over 500 million downloads. Gismart already unites over 280 professionals across 3 cities — Minsk, London, and Beijing, and coming to Kyiv now!
Join a leading company in one of the fastest-growing industries worldwide. Experience fun, creative and casual atmosphere among top industry talent. Enjoy future advancement opportunities. Check out the full list of vacancies at careers.gismart.com
The company operates within three primary focus areas — hyper-casual games, third-party game publishing, and music entertainment apps. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Domino Smash, Cleon, Beat Maker Go, Piano, Guitar, WeDrum, Music Zen and Karaoke Face.