- Interact with existing customers via text message interface;
- Advise on the order procedures;
- Provide assistance with the web interface;
- Handle complaints and post-purchase/post-delivery issues;
- Cooperate with other teams to provide our customers with an excellent service and experience.
- Has excellent communication skills;
- Has advanced written and spoken English;
- Is able to work night shifts (at least 2 per week, 11PM — 7AM) to cover our Western Markets;
- Has an understanding of good customer experience and wants to put that understanding into use;
- Has a desire to learn and develop;
- Flexible schedule that you can combine with whatever it is you want (university, courses, hobbies);
- Competitive salary paid in US dollars ($650+⬆️, based on hourly rates and performance bonuses);
- Personal performance bonuses — they depend only on the quality of the service you provide to our clients!
- Salary revisions;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team;
- Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
- Onboarding process that will prepare you for any type of situation not only at work but in life;
- Corporate outings and team-building activities;
- Comfortable, amazing office in the heart of Kyiv (5−7 mins walking distance from Universytet or Zoloti Vorota metro stations) that has all of the essentials (unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza Tuesdays)
- Opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
- Non-monetary rewards for good performance, holidays celebration;
- Bonuses for referring friends (referral program).
Livingston Research started as a small startup in the academic assistance field back in 2009 based in London. We have since grown to over 100 full-time employees and well over 2000 freelancers and part-timers.
Livingston Research isn’t your typical start-up. As a true start-up we work in a very fast-paced environment and informal atmosphere, on the other hand, we have a clear vision, long-term goals and resources that one doesn’t normally find in a young and growing company.
We are continuously launching brand-new edu solutions, platforms, services and projects addressing the needs of millions of students in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe. To help us grow at even faster pace we are looking for motivated people with creative energy and ‘let’s get shit done’ attitude to join our Marketing Team.
Find out more about our corporate culture and atmosphere by following the link: https://happymonday.ua/company/livingston-research/