Project Manager / CTO in LLC «Mapia»
Job Title: Project Manager/CTO
Monthly Salary: TBD
LLC «Mapia» aims to develop qualitative and innovative on-line products and services in order to provide Ukrainian Internet users with high-standard resources and to support their business as well as personal activities. LLC «Mapia» has launched the biggest Ukrainian on-line catalogue with interactive map of Ukraine — www.mapia.ua, which is announced one of the TOP 10 Internet start-ups of the year.
The major shareholders of LLC «Mapia» are: 1. Vivex Capital Group – Polish Investment Group of Companies, which includes LLC «Vivex Investment» (Poland) and LLC «Vivex Invest» (Ukraine); 2. eVenture Capital Partners – Internation Venture Company (Germany).
LLC «Mapia» is consistently improving its services on fast-growing Ukrainian Internet market, using international experience and expertise in this field.
Purpose of the Role:
To lead and manage company’s projects, launch them in time and with high quality with a purpose to meet and exceed business goals, increase company’s turnover and constantly support sales and marketing departments.
• Projects Road Map fulfilment in time and with high quality
• Management of project team, which is responsible for development, integration and support of web projects
• Development and maintaining of qualitative project documentation
• Systems security guarantee
• Search of new opportunities for the fast project development on the market
• Produce monthly project reports
• Ensure effective internal communications within the Sales, Content Department, Marketing team
• Motivate staff to share information about the projects to facilitate the ease of recording, retrieval and use of information.
Reports to: Managing Director, General
Supervises: • Programmers
• Cross-functional staff (project team)
• Temporary and interim staff as required
Specific Requirements of the Role
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the role and purpose of project management systems (Scrum, for example), technologies (RoR, Java), web technologies
• Not less than two-years experience on the similar position at the Internet field or E-commerce
• Internal customer-focused, result orientation, entrepreneur skills, openness, responsibility
• Target-driven to earn excellent monthly bonuses and enjoy working as part of an energetic team
• Experience of working within a dynamic, performance driven environment