Ciklum is a Danish IT outsourcing company specialized in nearshore software development. Established in 2002, Ciklum employs 800+ specialists working in more than 100 clients’ own development teams. Ciklum has six development offices in Ukraine and representative offices in Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and the Netherlands.
Currently we are looking for a Deputy Director to join our company.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Master’s degree in Finance or Law.
• Min 3 years of experience in an international company as Finance Manager/Deputy Director/Legal advisor.
• Fluent English is a must.
• Knowledge of Ukrainian taxation and corporate law is a must.
• Experience in international taxation and corporate law would be a plus.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to act quickly and to handle multiple tasks in a short time.
• Ability to work in dynamic environment with moving targets.
• Open, outspoken, ambitious personality.
• Leadership and people management skills.
• General Director of Ukrainian entity;
• Overall responsibility for the legal compliance of Ciklum;
• Legal advice to Ciklum organization;
• To be a part of Financial management team of Ciklum;
• Responsible for PE and local accounting departments;
• To be contact person for tax administration and other public authorities;
• Coordinate various solutions for Ciklum’s PEs;
• Providing practical solutions for needs from our clients;
• Ad hoc tasks.
Ciklum offers to candidate for this position:
• excellent working conditions;
• challenging tasks;
• attractive compensation package.
If you are interested – please send your CV on [email protected]